Black Diamond Paranormal Society was founded on the idea of helping those in need. BDPS was established August 2008, we have endeavored to provide help where is needed.
Our team is made up entirely of volunteers. We advocate for those who need our help. Even if its just to have someone to listen to your experiences.
Want to know more about our History? Click here
How to Become a Member
Our History and Mission Statement
Founder and Lead Investigator Rodney Shortridge
- BDPS will honor our clients right to privacy.
- BDPS will listen to your experiences and concerns.
- BDPS will handle sensitive cases with the utmost strictest of confidence.
- BDPS will use up to date technical equipment to collect all possible paranormal activity only with the property owners permission.
- BDPS will try to recreate personal experiences in an attempt to debunk by finding evidence either for or against paranormal activity.
- BDPS will show ANY evidence collected to the client during the investigation.
- BDPS will assist our clients with the understanding of any evidence gathered aget teh investigation and come to a conclusion.
- BDPS will give copies of any of teh recorded evidence to the client upon a written request.
- BDPS will keep all paranormal evidence collected such as but not limited to: photos, video, audio recordings, etc. completely confidentioal unless client agrees for BDPS to release evidence to
the media, BDPS website, other paranormal research teams or BDPS newsletter with the clients consent.
- BDPS will retun if the client should need comfort or help.
- BDPS will help our clients to the best of our abilities. If you or someone you know needs help or someone to talk to who understands what you are going through, please don't hesitate to contact